“MBBS Admission Process…
- Invitation /admission letter from the university.
- Confirmation of admission in the university.
- Translation of all certificates and documents (whenever applicable)
- Attestation of documents and certificates from H.R.D ministry, Govt. of India.
- Attestation of documents & certificates from ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India.
- Medical certificate confirming absence of HIV after the proper test.
- Apply in M.C.I to seek the eligibility certificate (for medical students).
- General medical health certificate after proper test.
- Arranging foreign exchange at lowest possible rates.
- Arranging air ticket at lowest rates.
- Visa formalities.
- Arrange for your arrival & all processing in the destination country and the institute.
- Arrange for your admission in the hostel as well as the institution
- Try to keep a watch and ward of your child in the destination country
- Application form of the institution duly filled.
- 15 passport photographs (4.5 X4cms- white back ground 75% face with out cap or specs)
- Valid passport.
- Board certificate of 10th class. (D.O.B certificate).
- Marks certificate of 10th class
- Marks certificate 11th class
- Marks certificate 12th class.
- PCC incase of admission to Philippines.
- Date of Birth certificate issued by the government authorities.
- Bank statement for last 6 months showing a balance of Rs 300000/= or above
- MCI application form duly filled and signed by the candidate,
- Attach three additional copies of passport photograph to MCI form.
- One photograph on MCI application form duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Three photocopies of each certificate duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Demand draft for Rs.2000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of Secretary, Medical Council of India, New Delhi.
- Another DD for Verification fees of documents from the respective boards as prescribed in MCI eligibility application form.
- A long list of institutions gives you choice of countries as well as institutions and well as different courses
- Admission on rolling basis (first come first admit basis) until seats last.
- Graduates from our institutions are eligible for Government jobs in India, USA, UK etc.
- Recognized by the Government of India
- Superior method of teaching: students are taught in small groups consisting of 10-12 students for individual attention
- Class test are conducted every week
- Medium of instruction in English
- Indian co-coordinator available in campus for immediate assistance
- Teaching facility & faculty is best
- Reasonable fee much low as compared to institutions in India
- Indian food is available in most of the institutions at reasonable rates
- Admission or booking of seats already started
- Classes starting for first year students in October and for senior students in September.
- Hassle free admission procedures
- Specious Hostels.
|Ist Installment||Registration of (Payable in towards Admission letter & invitation).||Rs 30,000|
|IIst Installment||Visa processing charges of (Embassy fee, File preparation, Documents Legalization, Attestation, Apostille , Translation &Service Charge)||Rs 60,000|
|Fee Payable in India can be paid in Cash, NEFT Tansfer or the Bank Demand Draft Payable to our Account|
Most of students dream of getting admission in a good government medical school at home or abroad by scoring high in the medical entrance examinations conducted by Ministry of Education but Studying MBBS in the private medical colleges of home-country is very expensive.
Studying MBBS in Philippines, China, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan and Russia is undoubtedly a good choice for those who want to become good *doctors. There are no capitation fees or donations to be paid to the universities abroad. The cost of higher education in these countries is highly regulated and subsidized by the Ministry of Education (MOE). They are very reasonable in contrast to universities in other countries. The cost of living is also relatively low compared with studying medicine in India and other countries.
|Country||Particulars||Av Tuittion Fee||Duration||Approx Total Fee||Av Capitation||Average for Total Degree Fee|
|India||Private College||Rs 5 to 8 Lacs||4.5 Years||Rs 25 to 35 Lacs||Rs 15 to 35 Lacs||Above Rs.50 Lacs|
|Philippines||Govt & Private College||Rs 3 Lacs||5 Years||Rs 15 to 20 Lacs||Nill||Approx Rs.15 Lacs|
|China||Govt College||Rs 3 Lacs||6 Years||Rs 18 to 26 Lacs||Nill||Rs.18 to 20 Lacs|
|Russia||Govt College||Rs 2.5 Lacs||6 Years||Rs 18 to 26 Lacs||Nill||Rs.12 to 21 Lacs|
|Ukriane||Govt College||Rs 2.5 Lacs to 3.5 Lac||6 Years||Rs 15 to 20 Lacs||Nill||Rs.12 to 15 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||Govt & Private College||Rs 1.5 Lacs to 2.5 Lac||6 Years||Rs 9 to 11 Lacs||Nill||Rs.06 to 09 Lacs|
Medical colleges in Philippines, China, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan and Russia have very small and separate batches for local and international students, where the medium of teaching is English. In addition to affordability, the medical colleges there have robust infrastructure, advanced technology and good living conditions, claim students and doctors
“Studying MBBS in Philippines, China, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan and Russia is not only less expensive than India, but colleges there also provide better facilities and teaching atmosphere.” After the US, UK and Australia, Philippines, China, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan and Russia are most popular destinations among Indians for a medical degree. “An MBBS in Philippines, China, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan and Russia can be a good stepping stone for people who want to become doctors, but do not have the means to do it in India or in other popular destinations such as the US or UK.”
However, to be eligible to practice in India, doctors graduating from these universities have to clear a screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations under the directive of Medical Council of India.
“The quality of education is poor even in many private colleges in India and most of them have zero hands-on experience. One can make up for the practical part during year-long internships.” Many students use this opportunity to get the basic MBBS degree from Philippines, China, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan and Russia and later move to the US or UK to pursue post graduation. Some even opt for higher studies in Philippines, China, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan and Russia.