welcome to Study Abroad Services
ADMISSION STARTED FOR MBBS session. MBBS Admission No Donation in MCI Recognized Govt. Universities in .. BANGLADESH / CHINA / EUROPE ( UKRAINE) / KYRGYZSTAN /PHILIPPINES / RUSSIA / SOUTH AMERICA / USA We are one of the best educational consultancy providing counselling services and helps you get admission in Medical University in the country of your choice and within your budget.
All the Universities mentioned below are recognised by their respective governments, recognised by MCI, listed with WHO and IMED amongst others.
QUICK REGISTRATION FORM
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
Steps for Admission
- Invitation /admission letter from the university.
- Confirmation of admission in the university.
- Translation of all certificates and documents (whenever applicable)
- Attestation of documents and certificates from H.R.D ministry, Govt. of India.
- Attestation of documents & certificates from ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India.
- Medical certificate confirming absence of HIV after the proper test.
- Apply in M.C.I to seek the eligibility certificate (for medical students).
- General medical health certificate after proper test.
- Arranging foreign exchange at lowest possible rates.
- Arranging air ticket at lowest rates.
- Visa formalities.
- Arrange for your arrival & all processing in the destination country and the institute.
- Arrange for your admission in the hostel as well as the institution
- Try to keep a watch and ward of your child in the destination country
- Application form of the institution duly filled.
- 15 passport photographs (4.5 X4cms- white back ground 75% face with out cap or specs)
- Valid passport.
- Board certificate of 10th class. (D.O.B certificate).
- Marks certificate of 10th class
- Marks certificate 11th class
- Marks certificate 12th class.
- PCC incase of admission to Philippines.
- Date of Birth certificate issued by the government authorities.
- Bank statement for last 6 months showing a balance of Rs 250000/= or above
Frequently Asked Questions( FAQ'S )
Yes, however the best method is to get things verified before you proceed. Verify things like status of the recognition of degree & institution awarding the degree for safety of your future from concerned Govt. Offices, Embassy of the concerned Country / the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India & other Govt. sources (like for medical related courses from Medical Council of India (MCI) & for non medical courses status of the recognition of degree & institution from AICET, DGCA etc.)
Will it be necessary to learn local language, even if the student has joined the English medium course?
For the medical studies, the first three years consist of pre-clinical training and is more lectures oriented. The preclinical subjects are taught completely in the English language. However, there are language classes as a part of the curriculum from the first year itself. This is necessary since from the fourth year, the student would start his / her clinical subjects, which would require him / her to attend the clinics and hospital as part of training and would have to interact with the local patients and hence would require knowing the local language. Also the knowledge of the local language in an added asset for the student to interact with local population.
M.D. (Doctor of Medicine) Different countries have different names for the same degree. Like Russia & all CIS countries call it M.D (Doctor of Medicine), China calls it MB (Bachelor of Medicine). But all these degrees are equivalent to MBBS in India.
National Board of Examinations conducts "Screening test" that MCI has introduced has three papers 1. Non-clinical 2. Clinical 3. Para-clinical and is Multiple-Choice type questions. You will have to obtain 50% to pass. Once you pass this examination, you will be awarded a registration with the MCI. With this registration you will undergo one year Internship / practice at a Hospital in India. After this internship is completed, you will be get permanent registration by MCI or the State Medical Boards. Screening test is being conducted by National Board of Examination, Govt. of India twice every year.
Varies from country to country AND SEATS ARE ALLOTED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS